Offering supervised living for seniors age 55 and above who are actively enrolled in the LIFE-NWPA program, LIFE-NWPA Domiciliary (DOM) Care is conveniently located across the street from the LIFE-NWPA day center. With 24-hour on-site support services, this safe, secure setting promotes an independent lifestyle through assisted community-style living.
Services, include but are not limited to:
- 24 hour Personal Care Assistant on site
- Private bedroom with private basin, mirror, and adjacent bathroom with shower
- As needed services, including personal assistance with eating and grooming
- Planned community outings and organized activities
- Community dining
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Free local calling
- Common areas for family visits:
- Living room
- TV Room
- Activity room
- 24 Hour remote monitored security and safety systems
- Other services integrated with the LIFE-NWPA individualized care plan if required.
- Must be actively enrolled in the LIFE-NWPA program
- Able to exit the building with minimal assistance
- Satisfactorily complete a financial eligibility application
Email email@example.com or call 1-814-456-5433
Make An Appointment Or Schedule a Tour
The LIFE–Northwestern Pennsylvania (LIFE-NWPA) model of care is nationally known as the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.