- Section Menu
- Prescription Drugs
- Adult Day Health Center (LIFE-NWPA Center)
- Nutritional & Dietician Services
- In-Home Care
- Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Restorative Therapies
- Activities & Socialization
- Social Services
- Primary Care & Medical Specialists
- Lab & X-Ray
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Environmental Modifications
- Emergency care
- Nursing Home
The Adult day center is the “hub” of any LIFE center and LIFE-NWPA’s center is no different!
The community based LIFE-NWPA center, specifically designed to meet the physical, social and emotional needs of a LIFE-NWPA participant in need of supervised care. In a safe and protected environment LIFE-NWPA participants attending the center may receive benefits such as:
- Health maintenance services including health monitoring, therapies and health education
- Opportunities for positive therapeutic social interaction
- Relief for working families and those who provide 24-hour care
Additionally, daily activities that were once easy for seniors may now be increasingly difficult due to limited range of motion or other physical conditions. Part of our program at LIFE-NWPA is to help participants maintain an independent life that involves taking care of personal hygiene. This includes toileting, showering and grooming. Each participant's care team can provide these services, as needed, with dignity and compassion through our LIFE-NWPA center as well as a part of their in-home personal care and support services.
Make An Appointment Or Schedule a Tour
The LIFE–Northwestern Pennsylvania (LIFE-NWPA) model of care is nationally known as the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.