The One Senior Care family of businesses, including LIFE-NWPA and Cherry Blossom PACE, work as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent within their homes and communities for as long as possible. We are a premier healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Our employees consistently hear from our Participants, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as we continue to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Excellent career growth opportunities with a fast-growing, mission-driven organization.
- Team approach striving to provide excellent patient care for our seniors.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan with excellent matching, annual performance increases, and paid training.
The Assistant Center Manager will provide support to the Center Manager of the PACE Center by assisting in coordination of the Interdisciplinary team, oversight of key projects at the Center, and will serve as the stand-in Supervisor in the absence of the Center Manager. This is an exciting new position that will require initial training with the Center Manager with general work hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Upon completion of several months of training, the work schedule will transition to 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Assists in the scheduling of Interdisciplinary Team assessments based on the applicable CMS regulations relative to timing and frequency.
- Assists in the oversight of care planning activities, including provision of services, updating of the care plan document, and ensuring required participation of Interdisciplinary Team members and participants.
- Assists in cost controlling efforts of the program, including attention to budget, assurance of care coordination between Interdisciplinary Team and external agents.
- Assists in the oversight of PACE Center activities, including PACE center participant attendance, meal services, and recreational activities.
- Assists in the grievance and service determination request processes.
- Participate in and support Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serves as a stand-in supervisor in the absence of the Center and Clinical Managers, including direct oversight of Interdisciplinary Team as needed.
- Demonstrated 4-5 years of healthcare management and supervisory oversight.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in electronic medical record systems and medical documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certification.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Business, Human Services or related field strongly preferred.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in healthcare management is required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued from the date of hire
- Pay increases for performance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
Our organizations provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The OSC family of businesses will only hire qualified individuals to work in a federally funded healthcare program. Please note that this excludes anyone convicted of a crime that could jeopardize the safety and well-being of the frail senior population that OSC/LIFE-NWPA/CBP serves. All individuals must disclose any conflicts of interest upon applying for a position and agree to a thorough background check when an employment offer is extended.
This position has full access to participant, program and staff records and reports, requiring discretion in their use to protect individuals and the program.
Patient Care Providers Only: Incumbent must be trained to provide assessment, treatment, or care for patients of all ages with additional education focused on treatment and care of adult and geriatric patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,000.00 – $63,000.00 per year