Clinic Nurse Manager – Registered Nurse
Employment type: Full Time, Salary Exempt
Shift/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Center is closed nights, weekends, and holidays
LIFE-NWPA works as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent in their own homes and communities for as long as possible. LIFE is the premiere healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care that is free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Employees of LIFE consistently hear from our clients, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as LIFE continues to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Great work-life balance with traditional weekday/dayshift hours
- Dedicated time to the patient and individual needs
- Additional compensation for home visits completed outside of normal business hours
- Supportive team approach to care amongst clinical team, therapy, social worker, transportation, dietetic, activities, and personal care services
- Manageable staff to patient ratio
- Directing person-centered care that is focused on quality, not quantity
Why Work for LIFE?
Case Management Nurses, ER Nurses, Travel Nurses, Hospice Nurses have found rewarding careers with LIFE-NWPA helping seniors stay within the comfort of their own homes as well as with the support of a loving family-like environment which includes access to a day center.
RNs, Inpatient Nurses, RN Charge, Director of Nursing / Assistant Director of Nursing accustomed to the high demands of previous hospital, skilled nursing, group home, and/or community service agencies will enjoy LIFE’s work-life balance, traditional weekday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. hours, income stability (40 hour work week), and a supportive committed and caring team.
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Annual pay for performance reviews
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Company paid Long Term Disability plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Responsible for management of all clinical/center disciplines
- Working as a team with the Center Manager, Medical Director, and CRNP, coordinates clinical activities including care planning and implementation
- Participates in Quality Assurance initiatives with the Center Manager and Director of Quality Assurance
- Conducts initial and periodic assessments
- Communicates participant changes to team members
- Participates in the coordination of a 24 hour care delivery system
- Assures all documentation in the medical record are complete
- Participates in the development of participant’s Plan of Care
- Previous experience providing services to seniors
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, PA DHS Child Abuse Clearance, Office of Inspector General check, and FBI Fingerprinting for Child Protective Services Law
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Post-Secondary education: ASN or BSN
For additional information, please see: www.PACE4You.org and www.lifenwpa.org
Interested candidates may apply through Indeed.com.
Salary: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year