Employment type: Full Time
Shift/Hours: Monday – Friday, 1st shift
The Center is closed nights, weekends, and holidays
LIFE-NWPA works as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent in their own homes and communities for as long as possible. LIFE is the premiere healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care that is free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Employees of LIFE consistently hear from our clients, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as LIFE continues to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Great work-life balance with traditional weekday/dayshift hours
- Dedicated time to the patient and individual needs
- Supportive team approach to care amongst clinical team, social services, therapy, transportation, dietetic, activities, and personal care services
- Person-centered care that is focused on quality, not quantity
Job Duties, in line with our approved Marketing Strategy and under the direction of the Director of Marketing and Intake (include, but are not limited to):
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the overall marketing strategy for the recruitment and retention of LIFE-NWPA Participants
- Community outreach to develop referral sources
- Plans and directs all advertising, public relations and promotional campaigns and strategies
- Directs the publication of printed materials and audio-visual productions
- Initiates, develops, and maintains local and state media and public contacts for disseminating program information
- Develop, maintain, coordinate, and carry out promotional events
- Maintains administration and relevant reporting and planning systems
- Oversees company use of any contracted advertising and public relations
LIFE Northwestern Pennsylvania, a community based program providing services to seniors allowing them to remain in the community (versus skilled nursing facility), is seeking a Regional Marketing Coordinator. LIFE (Living Independent for the Elderly), known nationally as PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) provides support services to its elite group of seniors, enabling them to safely live in their own homes.
The Regional Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment of LIFE-NWPA participants into the program and the growth and maintenance of an optimal enrollee census. Incumbent is responsible for all public awareness efforts of the program, including marketing of services to providers, referral sources, and the community at large.
Although the position is full time, Monday – Friday, 1st shift hours, this position may require non-traditional working hours due to marketing events and evening/weekend meetings.
This position may include working with Federal, State, and Local Government contacts both independently.
- Experience in the marketing of products or services
- Previous experience with public speaking or broadcasting
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check and Office of Inspector General check
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- Post-Secondary Education in Marketing, Health and Human Services, Business, or Public Administration
- Competitive pay with pay based on experience
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Performance based pay increases
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents