Quality Improvement Nurse
LIFE-NWPA works as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent in their own homes and communities for as long as possible. LIFE is the premiere healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care that is free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Employees of LIFE consistently hear from our clients, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as LIFE continues to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Great work-life balance with traditional weekday/dayshift hours
- Dedicated time to the patient and individual needs
- Supportive team approach to care amongst clinical team, therapy, transportation, dietetic, activities, and personal care services
- Manageable staff to patient ratio
- Directing person-centered care that is focused on quality, not quantity
Why Work for LIFE?
LPNs, Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses have found rewarding careers with LIFE-NWPA helping seniors stay within the comfort of their own homes as well as with the support of a loving family-like environment which includes access to a day center.
LVNs, LPNs accustomed to the high demands of previous hospital, skilled nursing, group home, and/or community service agencies will enjoy LIFE’s work-life balance, traditional weekday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. hours, income stability (40 hour work week), and a supportive committed and caring team. Standard operating hours are 8:00 am – 4:30 pm; Monday – Friday. Please note, work hours may fluctuate depending on Participant and business needs, flexibility is required.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off within the first year of employment
- Up to 3% pay increase annually
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
Job Duties (including, but not limited to):
- Assist with developing and implementing the quality improvement program; including, annual review and update of quality improvement plan, development and implementation of program wide and center specific quality indicators,
- Data management
- Education and training of program staff around quality improvement
- Preparation of routine and special reports
- Coordination of improvement efforts arising from monitoring activities.
- Performs in-the-field review of clinical care quality-issues
- Document required services on appropriate forms
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, PA DHS Child Abuse Clearance, Office of Inspector General check, and FBI Fingerprinting for Child Protective Services Law
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Post-secondary education with licensing as Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
For additional information, please see: www.PACE4You.org and www.lifenwpa.org
Interested candidates may apply on Indeed.com
Salary: $19.50 – $20.50 per hour