Shift/Hours: Monday through Friday, 1st shift
The call center is closed nights, weekends, and Holidays.
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Conducts outbound calls to and receives inbound calls from prospective program participants within LIFE-NWPA’s call center.
- Completes phone assessments as necessary to aide in initiation of intake process.
- Schedules prospective participants for tours, assessments, or other applicable meetings related to the intake process.
- Initiates call reminders as necessary to keep referrals updated with intake activities.
- Participates in clerical duties such as faxing, scanning, photocopying, data entry, database management, and excel tracking.
- May complete appropriate documentation related to participant intake processes.
- Maintains required statistical data.
LIFE-NWPA, a community-based program providing services to seniors allowing them to remain in the community (versus skilled nursing facility), is seeking a Referral Coordinator to assist with the Intake process of prospective Participants. LIFE (Living Independent for the Elderly), known nationally as PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) provides support services to its elite group of seniors, enabling them to live in their own homes.
- One year of experience with the frail elderly population
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, PA DHS Child Abuse Clearance, Office of Inspector General check, and FBI Fingerprinting for Child Protective Services Law
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued after 90-day probationary period
- Up to 3% pay increase annually
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents