LIFE-NWPA works as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent within their own homes and communities for as long as safely possible. LIFE is the premiere healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care that is free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Employees of LIFE consistently hear from our clients, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as LIFE continues to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Consistent schedule, hours and income, and overtime potential
- Paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, annual wage increases, and paid training
- Staff working within the community are paid mileage for the use of their vehicle
- Staff do not transport LIFE’s Participant’s within their own vehicles
- Team approach striving to provide excellent patient care for our seniors
Why Work for LIFE?
Restorative Specialists have found rewarding careers with LIFE-NWPA helping seniors stay within the comfort of their own homes as well as with the support of a loving family-like environment which includes access to a day center.
Restorative Specialists accustomed to the high demands of previous hospital, skilled nursing, group home, and/or community service agencies will enjoy LIFE’s work-life balance, traditional weekday / dayshift. work hours, stable 40 hour work week, and a supportive committed and caring team.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued from date of hire
- Pay increases for performance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Assists the Director of Rehabilitation and the Clinical Team with providing wellness activities and programs within LIFE-NWPA Centers. Additionally, assists with the coordination and delivery services in accordance with the Plan of Care.
- Implement group and individual exercise programs to improve strength, balance, and endurance.
- Provides education and training to LIFE Participants on health, wellness, and fall prevention.
- Provide education and training to LIFE staff on proper body mechanics, lifting, equipment use, and participant handling.
- Perform home visits for safety assessments and fall prevention.
- Provides supervision over wellness programs.
- Communicates Participant changes to team members.
- Assists with the development of the IDT Plan of Care.
- Maintains and enters all data on participants for program reporting and evaluation, including ICD coding.
- Attends Multidisciplinary Team conferences and daily staff meeting.
- Completes all documentation in the medical record as required.
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, PA DHS Child Abuse Clearance, Office of Inspector General check, and FBI Fingerprinting for Child Protective Services Law (at employer’s expense)
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical (at employer’s expense)
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
For additional information, please see: www.lifenwpa.org and www.PACE4You.org
Salary: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour