Employment type: Full Time, Salary Exempt
Shift/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Center is closed nights, weekends, and holidays
Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Coordinates all Center activities including care planning and implementation
- Coordinates daily meetings and family conferences
- Responsible for human resource management of all disciplines to include RNs, LPN, clerical staff, MSW, transportation personnel, and direct care personnel
- Serves as a liaison between individual program disciplines and other LIFE-NWPA departments and community service providers
- Coordinates all activities relating to new enrollees
- Participates in the development of participant’s Plan of Care
LIFE-NWPA, a community based program providing services to seniors allowing them to remain in the community (versus skilled nursing facility), is seeking a Center Manager for our Mercer County, Sharon, PA location. LIFE (Living Independent for the Elderly), known nationally as PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) provides support services to its elite group of seniors, enabling them to safely live in their own homes.
Incumbent will have full responsibility for all financial, disciplines, and services.
LIFE-NWPA staff enjoy the opportunity to improve the lives of seniors without the constraints of health insurance authorizations and/or limits on time spent with a program participant.
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check, PA DHS Child Abuse Clearance, Office of Inspector General check, and FBI Fingerprinting for Child Protective Services Law
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- Post-Secondary education in healthcare or business
- Master’s degree preferred
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off within the first year of employment
- Up to 3% pay increase annually
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
For additional information, please see: www.lifenwpa.org and www.PACE4You.org
Interested candidates may apply through Indeed.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 commensurate with experience + eligible for an annual incentive bonus.