The One Senior Care family of businesses, including LIFE-NWPA and Cherry Blossom PACE, work as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent within their homes and communities for as long as possible. We are a premier healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care, free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Our employees consistently hear from our Participants, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as we continue to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Excellent career growth opportunities with a fast-growing, mission-driven organization.
- Team approach striving to provide excellent patient care for our seniors.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan with excellent matching, annual performance increases, and paid training.
- Staff working within the community are paid mileage for the use of their vehicle.
Responsible for the ongoing recruitment of LIFE-NWPA participants into the program and the growth and maintenance of an optimal enrollee census. Responsible for all public awareness efforts of the program, including marketing of services to providers, referral sources, and the community at large, including all public relations efforts both locally and statewide.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the overall marketing strategy, per the LIFE-NWPA Marketing Plan, to recruit and retain LIFE-NWPA Participants and build and maintain an optimal enrollee census.
- Directs the production of printed publications and audio-visual productions, including design, layout, and text development for informational materials such as newsletters, bulletins, pamphlets, directories, and audio-visual productions, while maintaining and upholding the PACE/CMS Marketing Guidelines.
- Initiates, develops and maintains local and state media and public contacts for disseminating program information.
- Supports the Director of Marketing in planning and directing all advertising, public relations, and promotional campaigns and strategies for the LIFE-NWPA Program. Research and write news releases with the advisement of the Director of Marketing.
- Identifies potential public relations problems and advises program leadership and agency officials of appropriate preventative actions under the advisement and direction of the Director of Marketing.
- Coordinates ceremonies, press conferences, and other events or special projects.
- Monitors company use of any contracted advertising and public relations.
- Maintains administration and relevant reporting, data, and planning systems.
- Plans and manages all marketing resources and encounters within an approved budget.
- Participate in and support Quality Improvement initiatives.?
- Other duties as requested/assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with frequent travel in and around the NWPA area.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Must be able to deal tactfully and patiently with personnel, participants, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the public.
- Communicates with the medical staff, nursing personnel, and other department supervisors.
- Ability to organize work and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- CPR and First Aid Certification.?
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related industry is preferred.
- Professional level experience in the marketing of products or services; experience in the research written preparation and dissemination of information to the public through such media as publications, broadcasting, or public speaking; and demonstration of the ability to independently develop, maintain, coordinate and carry out promotional events, internal informational programs and public information campaigns.
- One year of experience working with the frail and elderly population or willing to participate in extensive training as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; lift heavy objects; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; talk, see, hear and smell.
- Requires full range of body motion, manual and finger dexterity, and eye-hand coordination; requires the ability to use department equipment to communicate effectively; The employee is occasionally required to reach and stretch with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must have the ability to work under moderate pressure to meet scheduled appointments or deadlines while dealing with frail, disabled and/or confused participants/clients.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued from the date of hire
- Pay increases for performance
- Paid Parental Leave & Tuition Reimbursement for Employees
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouses, and dependents
Our organizations provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The OSC family of businesses will only hire qualified individuals to work in a federally funded healthcare program.? Please note that this excludes anyone convicted of a crime that could jeopardize the safety and well-being of the frail senior population that OSC/LIFE-NWPA/CBP serves.? All individuals must disclose any conflicts of interest upon applying for a position and agree to a thorough background check when an employment offer is extended.
This position has full access to Participant, program, and staff records and reports, requiring discretion to protect individuals and the program.