The One Senior Care family of businesses, including LIFE-NWPA and Cherry Blossom PACE, work as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent within their homes and communities for as long as possible. We are a premier healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care, free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Our employees consistently hear from our Participants, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as we continue to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Excellent career growth opportunities with a fast-growing, mission-driven organization.
- Team approach striving to provide excellent patient care for our seniors.
- Paid time off, paid holidays, 401k retirement plan with excellent matching, annual performance increases, and paid training.
- Consistent schedule, hours and income, and overtime potential.
The Referral Coordinator evaluates new enrollees to the program and handles all initial intake activities.
- Conducts outbound calls to and receives inbound calls from prospective program participants within LIFE-NWPA’s call center.
- Implementation of the call flow process
- Completes phone assessments as necessary to aid in initiating the intake process.
- Schedules prospective participants for tours, assessments, or other applicable meetings related to the intake process.
- Initiates call reminders as necessary to keep referrals updated with intake activities.
- Participates in clerical duties such as faxing, scanning, photocopying, data entry, database management, and excel tracking.
- May complete appropriate documentation related to participant intake processes.
- Maintains required statistical data and necessary CRM data entry.
- Participate in and support Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to deal tactfully and patiently with personnel, participants, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the public.
- Communicates with the medical staff, nursing personnel, and other department supervisors.
- Ability to organize work and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must have the cognitive ability to process and perform tasks for Participant safety.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid Certification.
Education and Experience:
- One year of experience working with the frail and elderly population or willing to participate in extensive training as needed.
- Knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid regulations a plus.
- Works in well-lighted/ventilated office and therapy areas.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Must be constantly alert for Participant’s safety.
- Attends and participates in continuing educational programs.
- Is subject to lifting, carrying, and supporting Participants.
- May include overnight travel for in-service training programs, etc.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 25 pounds.
- Must be able to assist with the evacuation of Participants.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued from the date of hire
- Pay increases for performance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouses, and dependents
Our organizations provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The OSC family of businesses will only hire qualified individuals to work in a federally funded healthcare program. Please note that this excludes anyone convicted of a crime that could jeopardize the safety and well-being of the frail senior population that OSC/LIFE-NWPA/CBP serves. All individuals must disclose any conflicts of interest upon applying for a position and agree to a thorough background check when an employment offer is extended.
This position has full access to Participant, program, and staff records and reports, requiring discretion to protect individuals and the program.