Medical Records Coordinator
LIFE-NWPA works as a team to help seniors stay safe, healthy, and independent within their own homes and communities for as long as safely possible. LIFE is the premiere healthcare provider striving to provide excellent patient care that is free from the traditional boundaries of medical insurance plans. Employees of LIFE consistently hear from our clients, “I am grateful for you!”
Find a rewarding role with a dedicated, supportive team that includes exceptional career growth opportunities as LIFE continues to expand locally and nationally.
Highlights of Working for LIFE-NWPA:
- Consistent schedule, hours and income, and overtime potential
- Paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, annual wage increases, and paid training
- Team approach striving to provide excellent patient care for our seniors
- Work / life balance with a schedule of Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Why Work for LIFE?
Medical Records Clerks, Medical Records Assistants have found rewarding careers with LIFE-NWPA helping seniors stay within the comfort of their own homes as well as with the support of a loving family-like environment including access to a day center.
Medical Records staff accustomed to the high demands of previous hospital, skilled nursing, group home, and/or community service agencies will enjoy LIFE’s work-life balance, traditional weekday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. hours, stable 40 hour work week, and a supportive committed and caring team.
- 9 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off accrued from date of hire
- Pay increases for performance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits with employer contribution (pre-taxable savings)
- Retirement Plan with 100% employer match after 1 year of service (pre-taxable savings)
- Free Life and AD&D insurance plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-taxable savings)
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Group Voluntary Term Life Insurance for employee, spouse, and dependents
Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Establishes and maintains medical records for each participant
- Filing and requesting of medical records from outside sources
- Assists with coordinating transportation arrangements for scheduled appointments
- Utilizes word processing skills to prepare correspondence and reports from rough drafts and verbal instruction
- Maintains and enters all data on participants for program reporting and evaluation
- Attends required meetings
- Provides clerical support for Center staff
- Possession of valid Driver’s License and access to own vehicle
- Successful completion of Pennsylvania Criminal History Check
- Successful completion of post-offer employment drug screening and physical (at employer’s expense)
- CPR and First Aid Certification, or willing to obtain at employer’s expense
- High School education or equivalent
$16.00 – $17.00 per hour
For additional information, please see: www.lifenwpa.org and www.PACE4You.org